We are hiring.
Receptionist / Front Desk Position
Please note, this is an entry level position with the opportunity to become a licensed insurance agent. Should you display interest in furthering your career once you have mastered core responsibilities, we will pay for training and licensing.
We are seeking an organized and positive receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate would be someone who is a strong communicator, reliable, and very organized.
This is a full-time position with hours from 8:00 am – 4:30 pm M-F. Excellent benefits package included in full-time employment.
- Greet and direct all walk-in clients and visitors with a smile and in a courteous manner.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Sort and deliver mail.
- Communicate claim and policy status information to clients.
- Import carrier information and documents into our system.
- Generate memos and/or correspondences upon request.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Comfortable multitasking
- Attention to detail
- Strong computer skills and adept at learning new systems
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of customer service best practices
- Attention to detail and commitment to a high level of accuracy
• Bachelors Degree, preferred.
• 2+ years experience in an office setting, preferred.
• Willingness to obtain a Property & Casualty Brokers License, preferred.
» Apply today.
Submit your application & cover letter to:
We appreciate the interest of all applicants and will follow up on submissions to confirm it was recieved.
Insurance companies come and go, but Noyes Insurance has been protecting NH since 1934. We’re seeking a front desk representative, to seize these opportunities and become the next valued member of our team. Whether you’re new to the industry or setting out on your own, you’ll discover a career with infinite future opportunities. Our team aims to provide a complete experience that gives our customers peace of mind. That experience starts with you.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.
Applicants should email their cover letter and resume to:
Braden Smith, Agency Manager: